FitCrackers receives funding from advertisements, affiliate programs, and sponsored content. This income allows us to invest in our writers, website services, and technology to provide a superior experience to our readers. We maintain complete control of the editorial policy and processes and do not allow brands or sponsors to influence our content.
This advertising policy will make it clear to our users what kind of advertising we accept, and what we don’t. Advertising on FitCrackers includes banner and native ads, links, and sponsored content.
- FitCrackers determines the types of ads displayed.
FitCrackers maintains sole discretion for the types of ads displayed as well as their placement on the website. We reserve the right to cancel, remove, or reject ads at any time and will provide the advertiser prompt notice in such cases, along with the reason.
- FitCrackers does not endorse any products.
Although we provide links or ads of products on our website, our acceptance of the ad does not indicate that we endorse the products or services in question or the company that manufactures and promotes these products or services.
- FitCrackers does not accept certain types of ads.
FitCrackers does not accept any ad that is fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive. We do not accept ads that fall under the following categories:
- Ads that promote or encourage illegal activities, products, or services.
- Ads that contain false or misleading claims.
- Ads that promote hatred of any form, including racism, terrorism, violence, and discrimination against an individual or a group on the basis of age, disability, sex, and sexual orientation.
- Ads that breach third party intellectual property rights.
- Ads related to alcohol and tobacco and related products.
- Ads endorsing or promoting firearms, weapons, and ammunition.
- Ads promoting gambling, pornography, and related products or services.
- Ads that simulate news or emergency.
Advertisements must clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Ads that might be misinterpreted as editorial content will be clearly labeled as advertisements.
- FitCrackers clearly distinguishes advertisements from editorial content.
All ads on FitCrackers are clearly identified as such. Clicking on an ad will take the user to an advertiser’s website.
- FitCrackers makes sure the readers do not get confused between sponsored and non-sponsored content.
Brand sponsorships and associations provide financial benefits to FitCrackers. Editorial Content that is sponsored by an advertiser is reviewed by us to ensure it adheres to our editorial policies and guidelines. We ensure that content that is provided by or influenced by a named sponsor is clearly identified as such so that our readers do not confuse sponsored content with FitCrackers’ original editorial content.
The types of sponsored content on FitCrackers are:
- Sponsored Content: This content is created by FitCrackers on a topic that is relevant to an advertiser. FitCrackers exercises sole editorial discretion, and no inputs from the advertiser will be entertained beyond the broad topic area. Sponsored content is labeled in one of the following ways: “Sponsored,” or “Sponsored by.”
- Brand Pages: FitCrackers may host webpages with content created by our advertisers or sponsors. This content is not created by FitCrackers and is not subject to editorial or medical reviews. These pages serve more as a resource for readers and do not indicate any recommendations or endorsements by FitCrackers. Brand pages are labeled: “Sponsored by.”
- Partnered Content: This type of content is created in partnership with a brand/sponsor and may have the brand/sponsor logo on the page or article. The content adheres to FitCrackers’ editorial guidelines and may include products or links to the advertiser’s site. In some cases, the advertiser may direct how a portion of the content needs to be presented. Co-branded content will be labeled with the brand’s/sponsor’s logo and the text: “Created in partnership with BRAND/SPONSOR NAME.”
- Native Ads: Native ads refers to ads or links within the article that link to other content that may direct the users to another FitCrackers article or an advertiser’s, brand’s, or sponsor’s page. In case of the latter two instances, the links will be labeled with “Sponsored,” or “Sponsored by.”
- Social Media Content: FitCrackers may post advertisements and sponsored posts on its social media handles. These advertisements will be labeled “#ad”, “#sponsored”, or “#partnerpromotion”.
- FitCrackers clearly distinguishes affiliate content.
FitCrackers works with products, services, or businesses that are aligned with our mission. We assess and evaluate these products, services, and businesses for quality and only present what is in the best interests of the readers. FitCrackers receives a payment when readers purchase or sign up for the advertised product or service. However, neither are we responsible for providing the said products or services nor is the content created or reviewed by us.
Any partner content will mention the following statement: “FitCrackers and our partners may receive a portion of revenues if you make a purchase through a link on this page.”